Monday, September 18, 2006

hi!

hi gurls!

somehow, i think there are some pple in 208 society who are lazy to even say hi to this site hahaha but anyways, i will still write something when i still have the time to hahah regardless of whether pple read them so here goes.

i shall tell you abt my day today....oh ya... did i tell you all that i have moved into hall? ok my address for hall is :
Canterbury hall
Room 437
12-18 cartwright gardens
london WC1H9EE

ok and i have gotten a new phone after walking about for hours on end at tottenham court road with the brother just to find one network that does not cheat me of my money hahaha so now i have a number and it is unfortunately a temporary number and i will change it in a week's time as the current pay as you go(like Hi card) is sort of cheating my money so i will tell you all then when i get a proper no hees...:)

ok so back to my day... today i woke up at 7 am and then went for breakfast at 8 am to 9 am and we had the typical english breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausages and tomato and some other stuffs haha and so i ate a full breakfast... quite ok lah ... but unfortunately, no picture to show you all as yet cos i still dunno how to transport my pictures in my phone to into the computer. oh then i went to hughparry hall(just next door) to find out how to get my telephone in my room to work but it is still not working i am afraid:(

ooh then i left the hall at approx 11.30 am to walk to strand(approx 30 min walk but since weather is good so it is ok, walking is not too tiring hahah) ...what did i do at strand? hmmmmmmmm oooooooooooh i think i went to register with the GP. haha the nurse was this black guy who was supposed to look at my medical history and he was asking lots of stupid questions and guess how long i spent there? almost 2 hours! terrible right? just to get yself registered. but luckily it is FOC... hahahahaha so since it is FOC, i am going to get my meningitis C vaccination done this fri. hahaha how fun! ooh i think that is not supposed to be fun... oh did i tell youall that the floor that i am staying has no one living in it?! so i am all alone :( not too fun i suppose but it is peaceful i guess...

oh ya then i walked to waterloo to get onto the tube to get to the london bridge(my school campus) to find a bank that will allow me to get a bank account started but they turned me away since i didn't have enough supporting doc. so i then walked to the school to get my documents sorted out and then i went back to the hall to get my other documents sorted... sigh... it was tiring:(

owells i think i have to go to the bank tmr to see if i can do the bank account tmr... so then at night, i went to dinner

hall still has litle singaporeans and many whites... met some whites who are quite nice:) but also some who are not interested in what you are saying sigh... hope as time goes by it will be better...

ok gtg now, i think i am boring you all

ok send my love to those pple who can't or won't read this hahahaha

ok bye!

love
vivian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home