Sunday, October 22, 2006

hello!

hey dearies!!!

sorry for the long silence from me :( i have been very lazy to post anything cos the thought of typing long messages has put me off. but since i am bored today, i shall post something up... oh ya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to oafie!!! i have sent a card vis snail mail to her but i don't really know if she has gotten it so could somebody help me ask her? PLEASE???? hahahaha

so anyways, life has been pretty boring here of late and i am starting to feel really really homesick especially on weekends like sundays...:( i tend to just feel veryvery sad and i don't really know why... i guess i am wierd right? to still feel like this after so many weeks yup but some of my friends at my hall don't seem to understand it quite well why i feel sad ...

i went to tate modern museum yesterday and it was really fun cos i got to slide down a really long slide that is 5 storeys high (great fun!!!) and i went with my hall friends haha:) so that is the only exciting thing that happened to me all week... next week, 4 out of 5 days i start at 9 and 4 out of 5 days i end at 5 pm so owells pretty boring routine life :) and also, i think dissection starts next week, so i guess it will be an interesting experience... so sorry thst i sound so boring and not excited cos today is one of my lousy days:( it has been raining all day and the sky is grey and it is a sunday and i feel sad in general :S i hope you guys don't mind me ranting about nonsense haha... i hope tomorrow will be a better day!

I miss you guys loads! whenerver i think of home, i start to tear... my brother is back at singapore for 3 weeks too so i don't get to see him :( owells haha

don't wanna make you all sad... see you guys! and hope you guys keep posting more messages! can't wait to read them!

Love
vivian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home