Thursday, September 21, 2006

yo!

hey!

oh man vivian looks like you're having some problems there! haha there goes my prepaid plan for my phone. you know the last time i was in london and i used the o2 network (as recommended by M1 dammit) for some strange reason my phone just kept sending smses to myself, like 100 in all within 3 hs!! i was horrified cos that was in spite of the fact that my phone was turned off completely. after i switched to t-mobile it goes better. still... i was really pissed cos my phone bill came up to over 50 bucks alone for smses which i didn't even send myself that month and from then on i told myself that i would use o2 over my dead body.

anyway lorenda, haha relax lah. the guys are just a different breed... someday you will find your place there too. :) just dun think too much abt it.

and iris, haha your situation with accomodation and all sound a lot more normal and safe than mine. seriously man, i think i'm being cheated of my money in uk too. like lorenda said, *** charges exorbitant rates for things.. and i think it's potentially higher than most other colleges. however, i was the one that made the choice so.. too bad. HAHAH.

anyway, i was allocated to this certain hall in school but it's still undergoing renovation cos they recently renewed (is that the right term) this hall which has been standing since 1830. so 2 days ago, i received an email from the school (2 actually) telling me that i might have to move into another hall before moving back to this one cos renovation works are still unfinished! right now, i'm guarding my email like a dog in hope that they will send an email telling me that they have managed to finish it on time and i can proceed to the hall without any further inconveniences. but fat hope man, since it's the uk.

well, i was on the mrt yesterday and man i'm really going to miss you guys. and i'm really sorry oafie, i've been meaning to see you at starbucks but these few days have been crazy preparing for this sat (all my last min medical check up and what nots) and i just wish that i had more time to spend here before i fly off. and today, sigh it's the day before departure so i'm pretty much grounded at home, spending time with my family. :( but all of you take care kay, and well.. i'll see huiyan and lorlee when i return next year.

that seemed long to me. i guess the next update would be when i'm actually there. (to terrorise vivian and introduce the weirdo called shunling, however it's gonna be pronounced, to unfortunate people in lse)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home