Tuesday, January 02, 2007

hello!!!

hello my dears :)

ah dammit zeng, shun, lorenda and oafie have beat me to wishing you all happy new year.. but happy new year anyway! :)

let's see.. how'd i spend new year's eve.. i avoided orchard road like the plague! :) i saw the photos in the paper and i was like o.0 so glad I didn't go! :) I had to work so that was kind of crappy, after which I rushed to church and then I came home and relaxed. Was playing on my computer when the countdown started. My neighbour was having an extremely noisy party. The whole evening was punctuated with screams. It was quite irritating, but then I didn't call the police :) It was, after all, new year's eve.

anyway, on this lovely second day of 2007, I hope that you all are having a nice new year so far :) take care darlings! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home