Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello my darlings!

AHHH Shun Ling and Auntay met up! :) Lucky duckies. But before I make any more comments, I would like to announce that:

THE ORANGE BOOK HAS OFFICIALLY DIED IN MY POSSESSION.

*ahem*

the last entry is incomplete, by yours truly, and dates back to a few months ago. :D so sorry about that. I should pass it to one of you women before it starts to turn yellow and brittle.

England looks so pretty. :) I kind of wish I could go to study in England, but none of the universities there wanted me :( nevermind! I have Aussie land with Oafie who is still working at Starbucks. :) Bleh I think I'll probably remain unemployed for the next one month, and continue my life as a bum and live off my parents. Haha. I sound like a 50 year-old bum, but a bum nonetheless.

I think Shun and Vivvy are right! We always ask about weather. Which is why I got scolded by Vivvy the last time I skyped her. So sad. :( So far away and Auntay still wants to scold me. :) hee hee just kidding. Since we're on the topic of weather, as always, the rain here has been ghastly! Yesterday morning, I woke up at 1030 because it was raining so hard and it was so cold. Some areas were flooded :/ hope you darlings were ok!! and didn't get too soaked or anything.

OOH and I booked my flight already. Sort of. It's very complicated. I don't know what's going on. And Shun Woman! I haven't started packing yet, let alone think about what to pack. I may just bring my whole room and have so much excess baggage and then when I get there, I'll have to send everything back with my parents and then after that realise that I have nothing to survive on! :/

Ok these are the random ramblings of a bum. Who needs to get off her butt and do something productive with her life! Before she has no more life! :D I mean that in the studying sense of course. I need to buy so many things. blehhhhhhhh.

Hee sorry for complaning, but it's one of the things I do best.. :) can't beat Zengo of course! She is second to none.

Aw I miss you all a lot :( 208 society! YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home