Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Iris is back

hello dearies :) i'm back! I've been so lazy to blog, not including yesterday, that was not just me. hee. Anyway, I just realised that I don' tknow my flight details yet. Actually I never bothered to check. haha. oh well. I think my mom will know. She's paranoid about these kinds of things.

I was just reading the past entries by Shun and Vivvy. Oh and Zengo, by the way, get well soon! My life at the moment is quite sad because my mom has been nagging me nonstop to try to cook. But then when I am ready to cook, there is always some leftover ready for me. Then when I think that there are some more left overs, there is new food on the table. Oh well, I'll learn the hard way I guess. Like my older brother and sister.. they had to make this dish soy sauce pork, which is essentially minced pork swimming in a soy sauce water thing. anyway, apparently they were only supposed to put 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and for some strange reason, they ended up putting in half a bottle, so it really tasted like shit but it was quite funny. :)

and skinning the chicken.. I remember my mom tried to teach me how to skin a chicken a few months back. She had these 2 fat chickens that were on sale I think and she skinned one for me then asked me to do the other one while she supervised. Then she got irritated by the way I was skinning the second one because according to her, I wasn't holding the knife right or the chicken right.. and called me a pansy and told me to get lost and watch her expertise. After 5 mins she made me continue skinning it. -.- all in all it took me like half an hour to skin that damn chicken so I decided that while i'm in australia, I'll just buy the stupid chicken breasts because I don't like the other parts of the chicken. When I come back and have nothing better to do, I'll practice skinning chickens :D even better still, I think I'll buy a rotisserie chicken that's already been cooked. that should be able to last me for like 3 days I think. :D

i'm convinced I'm going to die of malnutrition. dammit. Vivvy, do you want to consider doing an exchange in Monash? haha. Maybe you can teach me a thing or 2 before I burn down the whole hall of residence. Just wondering, are you allowed to use crock pots in the room? Because I'm afraid that someone may take my food while I'm slow cooking it during the day.. not that it'll taste great, but if it's ready and free, well, the temptation is there :(

oh dear I think that this entry is long enough :) take care dearies :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home