Saturday, April 28, 2007

Iris is back (:

hello darlings!

I haven't been back here in a while. How're you all doing? woman, you look like you're having lots of fun in Japan. When will you grace singapore with your presence again? or more likely, when will you go back so that we can bully you? (: hee aww I'm just kidding. I miss woman. (: (:

on to our favourite topic, the weather is so colddd! ): But I still wear slippers to school (: I REFUSE TO SUCCUMB! (: so I'll be bundled up in jackets and what not, but my toes feel like they will fall off. but that's ok. (: because it'll warm up in the afternoon. When winter comes, then we'll talk haha. but yes, the leaves are changing colour very slowly. shun and vivvy! when do the leaves change colour fully? it's the middle of autumn and it's still greeny-browny-reddy. Quite ugly actually..

crap i just switched on my light and it keeps on flickering. stupid connection.

anyway, I must COMPLAIN!! when staying in halls, get your own fridge!! some idiot has been stealing my food. ): ): so evil. it's like I open my fridge and go HRM?! because my yogurt, fruits, milk and all reduced in numbers!! so yes. there is evil afoot. taking my food! poor malnourished me.. ok not malnourished.. but victimised me! -grumbles-

I just realised that I have a major assignment due in one month and I haven't even started on it yet >.< argh Iris is starting to feel stressed..

Good luck for exams dearss!! I have faith in yooooou (: need to go eat dinner now. very hungry! -hug hug- love you all a lot and miss you all many many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home