Friday, September 22, 2006

hey!

hey dears... i think i will be writing in this maybe once a week haha... hopefully you all won't get toooooooooo bored ... haha i am in my room now after dinner... had some casserole thing with mash and cauliflower... not too bad but i really think i will get bored with the food oopsy... i am feeling rather under the happy mood today...:( there has been rain for the whole day... not too fantastic i suppose if you know what i mean ... horrid weather to start off your morning... so anyways, to answer iris, haha yeah my brother practically thrown me to the deep end of the pool to swim for survival haha i have been travelling around the city all on my own cos he is"just too busy" hahahahahaha so all those rubbish from the bank and the telephone and the hall and the bank again i have to endure it and face alone sigh... he is just my supporter i guess .... owells i guess that is actually how it is, living in halls and studying in uni, i guess a lot of it is solitary... although you have friends and all, after a while, it just hits you that you have to do things alone and i get a little lonely and sad after a while but after writing it down and thinking abt you all, i feel much better... haaahaaa it seems as though this is my diary but the only difference is that you all are reading it.

oh yes i managed to settle my bank stuff finally and my telephone in my room is working... the no is 02071217477. so if you all feel like talking( although not advisable to talk via that phone cos you will have to pay quite a lot) you can contact me there hahaha. ooooh i had my enrolment and induction talks yesterday and shockingly, my course has a lot a lot a lot of south asians(pakistanis and indians) maybe abt 80 % of the whole cohort is of the indian/pakistani origin ... i was quite shocked and surprised... i thought there would be more white pple but i was wrong... so i guess it won't be toooo bad after all cos our traditions overlap and perhaps there would be a good understanding betwnus all :)

my classes begin next mon so i guess i might not have that much time to write to you all but i do hope i get the chance to :) i really miss you all... i am looking forward to seeing shun next week if i have time i hope!! and i really miss you all hahahaha it is sooooooooooo much easier to say what you want with you all... less so over here... very difficult to communicate my thoughts with pple without sounding stupid hahaha... ok gtg now i think i am boring you all right? hahahaha

ok byebye dearies

love
vivian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home