Saturday, January 27, 2007

long time no blog

hey all! haha i met zengo online just now and thus have no excuse not to blog. and man i was surprised to see so many new entries.

this time it's my time to question zengo... why never tell us that you got the juga scholarship?? that's great news! haha zengo is so smart! and sorry i didn't know that you're sick.. hope that you are feeling better! and please eat more to put on some weight before you go to japan and freeze there! ok.. maybe it won't be so bad cos it's spring when you go right? my jap teacher was telling us that it was very warm when she returned for christmas and when i was bitching to my mother about global warming (which the heavy rainfall in singapore can be explained by. haha watch 'the day after tomorrow' to understand what i'm talking about), she told me that japan just had one of its worst winter or something. :( so zengo, please take care!

on the topic of snow and weather.. haha a few days ago london finally started to feel like winter and it even snowed! ok except that i was asleep and only woke up to see snow on my rooftop (i live in the attic) and on the branches of trees and a white patch in the garden behind my hall. by the time i actually got ready to go out the snow had melted and so far, i have not seen snow again and don't think i will cos the temperature is increasing again. anyway, i was talking to my friend who told me that recently london had very warm summers, and it was above 30 degrees at some point. O_O vivian is that true?? oh man if that's the case i will die when i take my exams in the summer!

and oafie and iris! i actually wrote a letter to you all but have no idea when you are flying and dare not send! is it iris or oafie who's flying on the 11th feb again? or did i remember wrongly?? haha dun worry about the packing kay? you will eventually finish it somehow lah. and iris, i get your skinning chicken pain. i couldn't even skin one chicken wing, much less an entire chicken! haha get vivian to communicate with you through your dreams so that you can take skinning lessons from vivian in your dreams! and oafie you got drunk? haha you drank that much alcohol?? i haven't even got drunk before! dun get too wild k? and speaking of which i haven't even got to drink oafie-made starbucks coffee yet! i wonder if i will have the chance again...

who's coffeee?? haha is there a way to tell vivian and i discreetly? is the person very good-looking or something? hmm...

and haha please post the dates you are flying off online! aiyah i wish to be at the gathering that you guys are gonna have (and i'm sure vivian too) but haha a bit hard to fly back to singapore. oh well have a great time kay?

haha anyway, since i kinda promised zengo, i shall make the long story about my computer short. last sunday my computer kinda died on me.. for some weird reason the operating system (that being windows xp) got wiped out all of sudden after my computer suddenly hung and i had to reinstall everything, losing a lot of settings and my files in my c drive in the process. well, it was a pain in the ass cos i forgot to bring my drivers and utilities cd so my computer was pretty much dead for 2 days until vivvy rescued me by lending me her cds and stuff. so if you saw me online, i was probably in the school library or using the computers in my hall. anyway, it's still a bit problematic cos it takes 1h for my computer to shut down now i think and my scroll button does not work. have to wait till i receive my purchase receipt from my mother over the airmail (who knows how long that will take, knowing royal mail) in order to send it to fujitsu for some checks. man scary. (haha huiyan please dun tell my mum cos she will freak out i think) so please, ppl, take good care of your laptops and do not download any suspicious looking things. have anti-virus software, firewalls, anti-spyware and what nots on your computer to protect yourself from the many malicious worms and viruses out there before they do strange things to your computer. hmm.. now i wonder if i should buy a laptop insurance... but vivian rocks haha she practically saved my life.

yup that's the story of my laptop, and i think the most amazing part was how calm i managed to be when the whole thing happened. in fact my roommate didn't even know about the crisis that i was going through until i told her 4 hours later cos apparently i didn't make any noise. HAHA. ok ppl, remember to give us your addresses when you move kay? and as for huiyan and lorenda, haha i'll be coming back on the 25th june so i'll see you guys when i return then! all of you take care and dun soak yourself in singapore's rain ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home