Thursday, February 08, 2007

hey dears it's lorenda. why is no one posting on the blog anymore :( haha.

anyway just to update you guys, life is as per normal for me... lots of deadlines this semester though. my next deadline is 2359 on chinese new year's eve! and i told my mum that i'm skipping any reunion whatsoever, howsoever arranged if i can't finish the memorial by then. apparently the course was designed by caucasian tutors, who happily slotted such an unfortunate deadline. haha.

most of the friends i know will attempt to complete the memorial in time for the reunion. actually, i don't know if i'm sick or what, i see a silver lining in this. IF the reunion comprises of horrid STEAMBOAT again, i'll be glad to miss it! I HATE STEAMBOAT AHHAHA. but if it's not steamboat this year. then i will be very very sad to miss it. we'll see if i finish the work in time. must eat more la...i wanna bulk up. hahahahaahahahahaha.

oh yeah i went for a combined tutorial just this wed and...........hehehhehehehehe my eyecandy was there too! he's so weird and cute la. hahahaha.

school stinks. i hate the travelling...but i am so glad i moved out of hall! i'd rather wake up at 8 am at my place and reach school at 9 rather than wake up at 730 in hall for breakfast! and wait for the shuttle bus which is SO bumpy that i fear to even drink water. cos misfortunes have happened which involved me spilling water unto myself haha.

argh i have no idea on how to start on my memorial.... it is TERRIBLE

anyway i am off to read crim... i am slacking la. i only read the mugger notes. shit. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home