Wednesday, March 07, 2007

3 weeks more...

... till i fly haha.. \^o^/

how are you guys doing anyway?? i just realised that huiyan still hasn't converted to the new blogger yet!! huiyan!!! where are you??? haha guess you guys are really busy now.. and vivain how were your tests? haven't heard/talked to you in an exxxxxxxxxxxxxxtremely long time.. update us (or is it just me? ahhh) kayz.. ^_^

iris and oafie.. hope you guys are adapting well to australia.. the weather's really erractic right? must take care kayz!! and iris it was really shocking to get a call from you from australia haha.. must leave records of how you sent out a personal mail to everyone in the o-team yahoogroups haha.. ^_^ i'm evil i know.. haha but what's new? anywayz it was still nice to hear your voice even though it was really quite an amusing call ^o^ haha

anyway my laptop's still experiencing random flickers on the screen so i sent it for repair again.. hopefully they'll allow me to exchange it for a new one.. given that there's no applecare centre in japan =_= yes i just realised i might in kind of a sticky situation if i went there with a problematic macbook... so i'm hoping REALLY hard that they allow me to exchange it.

and yes.. i cut my hair again haha.. i think it looks better this time round ^_^ thank goodness... and don't worry oafie.. i'll be leaving it to grow this time round ^_^ i want to use my hair accessories as well haha.. will post pics once i get my laptop back.. i think everybody else whose photos are with me wants to kill me already cause i'm taking forever to transfer the photos to them haha..

one of my neighbours is renovating their ENTIRE house now so at the moment the workers are tearing the house down and the drilling is KILLING me... haha and the rest of my family... the whole house is vibrating too.. great isn't it.. haha.. and the start at 8.30 in the morning!!!!! omg lahz.. how could they?!!! so yes.. i can't wait to get out of the house now haha the air in my neighbourhood is also getting polluted.. horridz. there's dust EVERYWHERE.. as in literally everywhere. feels like if i go out when they're drilling i'll just collapse because of all the dust that i'll be breating in haha...

so anyway.. i'm not even done packing my room but i plan to finish by end of this week.. wish me luck haha.. i just caught a flu some more canz.. haha so hopefully i'll start on my luggage by next week.. and yes all i know about my departure date is still the fact that i'll be flying off within the first week of april. =_= i want to know more!! haha

well see huiyan and lorenda next sun!! yeah!! lunch and shopping haha
take care women!! lots of luv.
btw iris (huiyan knows about this already)... wu zun has a personal blog.. haha you want to read it?
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home