Saturday, February 17, 2007

ahhhh yay this is the new version of blogger! hello darlings! (: how're you all doing? I'm seriously burning up down under. The weather here is ridiculous.. like seriously hellish. Today the temperature was like 38 degrees? To think that at 34 degrees back home, I used to be complaining like mad. Ah well, impossible to satisfy me when it comes to weather. HEE YES! I just talked about the weather, something hy, zengo and lorenda will want to know! (:

so how have you all been? This week has been super crazy for me! the first day I came, I moved into my room and by the end of the day, my mom helped me unpack EVERYTHING. so it was like.. wow that was quick. haha. but I like my room a lot! It's really cosy!

I just wanted to let you guys know first.. my msn messenger is not working! I really have no idea.. my skype is working though! bleh. When I want to go online I can't. so retarded. I tell you this computer hates me. So does the weather, incidentally. but yes, I hope I'll get it fixed soon so that I can talk to you all because I really miss you all a lot. 208 society. YEAH!

Speaking of how much the weather hates me, I think it's going to rain soon. and I'm starving. -.- Speaking of rain, the other day, my parents, sister and I drove to the 12 apostles over in a more western part of Victoria (the state I'm in) and it was a seriously killer drive. we did stop over at this really nice motel that overlooks the ocean. We took the great ocean road that goes along the southern coast of Australia and it was really scary driving through because it's quite high up in the mountains at some spots and on the other side is like this cliff. but the waves were super nice! We could see people surfing and everything. It was just kilometers of seemingly unending beach. (: then the next day we went to see the 12 apostles and it was so freaking hot. omg. I wanted to die i turned like 10 million shades blacker -.- but they were really nice! just a note, the 12 apostles are these 12 stacks along the southern coast of Victoria that were created due to wave action or some geoggy stuff like that (: it was really nice!

ahh i really miss you guys but my parents are coming soon so I have to go get ready. -hugs- love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home