Wednesday, February 21, 2007

heyy

hahahahahaha hello dears...i am blogging here whilst having a really funny conversation with lingwei...on msn....hahahahahhahahhaahhahaha i think we are very funny conversationalists ahahahah

i think the cameraderie between friends is quite hard to find, and even harder to establish...so i guess it's quite nice to talk to lw so smoothly...not easy ok! years of knowing each other...ahahaha.

anyway i am here to declare that i am checking myself into rehabilitation with regards to "coffee"... not the real coffee but the coffee that we have all come to know about through my posts and stuff. hahahha. its not healthy! and its getting to a dangerous point where i may be exposed.

actually i think my cover's already blown SIGH hahaha. :/ so must go on rehab and make it a success!!! lw is like supporting me fully in this.... cos everyone seems to think my choice of poison is damn off...hahahaha...

ok i think my rehab is going well! hahahahaha. because EVERY girl is BOMBARDING me with news on how handsome they think wu zun is and i have to spend all my time and energy refuting them! :S

even iris and hy think so :/..................... :( hahaha ok....nvm..

argh i don't know what else to say... i am so sian. so sian. so sian. so sian. so sian.

so sian. and i don't have skype. can someone tell me the pros and cons of skype? :S i really don't feel like getting it.

all right good night sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home