Saturday, May 26, 2007

sorry for mia-ing haha

ahhh i really miss you guys so much i want to call you!!!! so please give me your numbers (and the country code too haha).. i tried to call oafie the other time but i couldn't get through ;_; and email me on my hp please!!!! haha my hp's email add is kynakewl@softbank.ne.jp... please please email me!!! >.<>< arghz!! send photos kayz!! i think i might be able to get them on my hp too so try!! please!!! haha i'm getting desperate... and i'm too lazy to use the internet in sch consistently.. haha so yes.. email me you numbers kayz so that i can call you!!

i really miss being with you guys.. i'm starting to feel that i can't communicate well with the people here... not fitting in.. arghz.. haha.. save mez... i'm starting to feel really stupid haha.. sucks. sorry for all that negativity haha..

take carez women!! love you lots <3

tottori sand dunes...... lovely.
and windy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home